Gastrointestinal Medicine Associates offers a full array of gastroenterology services to help you maintain a healthy digestive system. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Upper Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Dilation
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Barrx™ Treatment
- SpyGlass™ Cholangioscopy
- High Resolution Esophageal Manometry
- 48 and 96 Hour Bravo Wireless Capsule pH Monitoring
Our providers have expertise in a full range of GI diseases and conditions. The most common conditions are:
- Esophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Liver Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Precancerous or Cancerous Growths of the GI tract and Colon.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
What Sets Us Apart
We have active privileges at South County Hospital, Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, and Roger Williams Medical Center.
In addition, we also perform procedures at East Greenwich Endoscopy, our ambulatory endoscopy center.